Located near the geographic center of the United States, the 600-acre Tiger Transfer industrial facility has a unique profile for select industries that rely on efficient, high-capacity rail service. Below are some of the key features that make Tiger Transfer a choice location for the right facility. We welcome calls or emails from interested industries in search of industrial sites.
Our BNSF-designated premier transload facility provides a centrally located hub with high-quality, on-site logistics and support. We’re also close to major highways, including I-90. Learn more about our transportation facilities here.
With built-in utilities and an onsite power substation, Tiger Transfer LLC offers superb connectivity at competitive prices. Learn more about our utility infrastructure here.
In addition to an internal, onsite staff to handle transloading and switching, Tiger Transfer LLC provides a variety of amenities that help our occupants do business:
- Rail and non-rail sites available
- Large warehouse with rail dock and truck docks and bulk conveyor load out
- Wide variety of companies presently located in park
- Within 60 miles of more than 50,000 potential employees
- Abundant lay-down property for products
- Heavy equipment end car ramp